All planning development (apart from permitted development) must gain approval from East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) before they proceed.
The process is that the applicant submits the necessary documentation to ERYC for approval
ERYC publish the application on the http://www.eastriding.gov.uk/newpublicaccess and refer the application to the Parish Council and to some residents who may be directly affected as part of their consultation process. All open consultations are listed on this site.
Individuals can view the documents on the website above or can make an arrangement to view the copy sent to the Parish Council by arranging an appointment with the clerk. Individual comments can be sent directly to East Riding via the website above, by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing directly.
The Parish Council consider each application at their meeting and send their comments to ERYC. Each Parish Council meeting is a public meeting so anyone can attend to hear the decision.
At the end of the Consultation Period an officer can make a decision on an application or can refer it to a Planning sub-committee or Planning Committee after taking account of the compliance with National and local policies and the views expressed by the Parish Council and individuals during consultation.
East Riding inform the Parish Council of the outcome of all applications in this Parish. All recent decisions and those awaiting the decision are shown on this site.
A full list for the current financial year is on the document page.
New Planning Applications received by WPC for consultation
- DC/13/03056/PLF – Erection of building for use as childrens day nursery and construction of a new vehicular access at Gorton Lodge Development 49 Gorton Road Willerby HU10 6LU for Complete Clarity Ltd
- DC/13/03183/PLF – Erection of conservatory at rear of 39 Kingston Road Willerby HU10 6AD for Mr Lee Harrison
- DC/13/03028/PLF – Erection of a single storey extension to rear at 16 Hayden Close Willerby HU10 6AB for Mr & Mrs A Stevens
- DC/13/00762/STPLF – Erection of a building for the sale of animal and pet supplies (class A1) and barn for associated storage at land east of Mill House, Albion Lane Willerby for Mr J Levison
- DC/13/00301/PLF – Erection of two storey extension to side and single storey extension to rear at 2 York Gardens Willerby HU10 6AQ for Mr Clarkson
- DC/12/04431/PLF – Continued use of car park for a hand carwash at Mobile Car Wash Great Gutter Lane West Willerby HU10 6DP for Mr Jonathan Wray
- DC/13/00102/PLF – Erection of two storey extension to rear following demolition of existing extension at 158 Main Street Willerby HU10 6DA for Ms L Kennedy
- DC/12/04738/PLF – Erection of a single storey extension to rear at 21 Kenwardly Road Willerby HU10 6LZ for Mr & Mrs N Weaver
- DC/12/03457/PLF – Erection of a conservatory following demolition of existing conservatory at 119 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JT for Mr Paul Taylor
- DC/12/03167/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to rear following demolition of existing extension at 38 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JW for Mr & Mrs Jamie Briggs
- DC/12/03555/PLF – Alterations to existing car park facility including provision of additional car parking at Willesley House 85 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BY
- DC/12/03560/PLF – Retention of fence to front boundary at 55 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JP for Mr Andrew Whiteley
- DC/12/03682/PLF – Erection of a single storey extension to the rear and side elevations of the existing dwelling at 110 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JX for Mr David Waters
- DC/12/03754/PLF – Erection of conservatory to rear at 64 Wolfreton Lane Willerby HU10 6PT for Mr & Mrs Collins
- DC/12/03857/PLF – Erection of a single storey extension to rear and construction of pitched roof to replacement existing flat roof at 8 Oakdale Avenue Willerby HU10 6BB for Mr & Mrs M Harston
- DC/12/03773/PLF – Erection of a dwelling (Plot 2) (re-submission of 12/02186/PLF) at land rear of 7 Ash Grove Willerby HU10 6JH for Mr & Mrs A P Black
- DC/12/01645/PLF – Erection of single storey extension at 38 Linthorpe Grove Willerby HU10 6SA for Mr Paul Smith
- DC/12/01435/STPLF – Erection of 2.4m high fenced compound housing containerised engine/generator set, bunded dirty/clean oil tank, electricity substation, metering unit, gas extraction pump and a landfill gas flare together with installation of underground high voltage cable to an electricity substation at Biowise Ltd Albion Lane Willerby HU10 6TS for Biowise Ltd Application type: Strategic – Full Planning Permission
- DC/12/01651/PLF – Construction of substation and switch room at Land north of Anlaby Retail Park Springhead Way Anlaby for Derwent Holdings Ltd
- DC/12/01565/PLF – Increase height of existing detached garage roof to create room in roof at 1 York Gardens Willerby HU10 6AQ for Mr & Mrs M Stone
- DC/13/02767/PAD – Display of 1no. internally illuminated sign on a single pole at 21 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BP for Mr A Mehmet
- DC/13/02766/PLF – Change of use from offices and car sales to a hair, health and beauty salon and removal of existing door to rear and demolition of existing detached garage at 21 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BP for Mr A Mehmet
- DC/13/01487/PLF – Erection of semi-detached garages following demolition of existing (amended plans) at 23 and 25 Kenwardly Road Willerby HU10 6LZ for Mr R Schofield and Mr P Marling.
- DC/13/01672/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to side/rear and erection of detached garage at 52 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BU for Mrs P Cook
- DC/13/01054/PLF – Erection of garden shed at 1 Green Way Close Willerby HU10 6NE for Mr Tom Farrow
- DC/13/00852/PLF – Erection of conservatory to rear at 169 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JZ for Mr & Mrs D Kirman
- DC/13/01375/PLF – Erection of single storey extension following demolition of existing single storey at 64A Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JW for Mr James Marshall.
- DC/13/01487/PLF – Erection of semi-detached garages following demolition of existing at 23 and 25 Kenwardly Road Willerby HU10 6LZ for Mr R Schofield and Mr P Marling
- DC/13/00637/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to rear following demolition of existing rear extension and bay window to side at 6 Lilac Avenue Willerby HU10 6AE for Mr Niel & Mrs Helen Brewer
- DC/13/00577/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to rear at 7 The Octagon Willerby HU10 6BL for Mr & Mrs R Wallis
- DC/13/00649/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to rear, construction of permeable hard standing to front to form vehicle access and parking and erection of a porch to front at 58 Well Lane Willerby HU10 6HE for Mr & Mrs I Partis
- DC/13/00627/PLF – Erection of a detached 3 bedroom dwelling at land west of 8 Hawthorne Avenue Willerby HU10 6JG for Mr Haley
- DC/13/00544/PLF – Erection of a single storey extension to rear following removal of existing conservatory at 30 Kenwardly Road Willerby HU10 6LY for Mr & Mrs S Sowerby
- DC/12/04341/PLF – Proprosed formation of 5 no dwellings within existing building, creation of 4 no additional car parking spaces and installation of windows following removal of first floor louvre’s in northern elevation at St Lukes Court Development site St Lukes Court Willerby HU10 6PQ for BG2 Ltd
- DC/12/04254/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to existing ground floor flat at 8 St Lukes Court Willerby HU10 6PQ for BG2 Ltd
- DC/13/00174/PLF – Construction of a 2 lane non turf practice area for cricket at Cottingham Sports Ground Beverley Road Willerby for Mr Rob Rhodes
- DC/12/04548/PLF – Display of 2no internally illuminated signs and 1no internally illuminated hanging sign at Lloyds TSB 1-3 Carr Lane HU10 6JP for Lloyds Banking Group
- DC/12/04770/PLF – Increase in roof height and construction of dormer extension to rear at 1 Waterworks Cottage Blackthorn Lane Willerby HU10 6RA for Mr Mark Skinner
- DC/12/04551/STPLF – Willerby & Derringham Flood Alleviation Scheme: Construction of flood dam attenuation and linking drainage pipework and/or open watercourses connecting to existing and newly excavated flood water storage lagoons at land North East and South West of The Ketch Great Gutter Lane West Willerby For ERYC
- DC/12/04115/PLF – Construction of a pergola at Willerby Methodist Church Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JP for Mr Chris Aldred
- DC/13/02629/STP – Erection of a wind turbine (60metres to hub, 87 metres to tip) with associated access, cable run, transformer and substation at Land north west of Mill House, Albion Lane Willerby HU10 6TS for Lantanier Ireland Ltd
- DC/13/02394/PLF – Conversion of detached garage to self-contained accommodation at 19 Marshall Avenue Willerby HU10 6LL for Mike Palmer
- DC/13/02538/PLF – Installation of a cellular surface water storage system at land rear of 7 Ash Grove Willerby HU10 6JH for Mr & Mrs A P Black
- DC/13/02126/PLF – Erection of garage extension at side, construction of dormer window at front and rear and retention of 1.8m high fence (Amended Plan) at 17 Lime Avenue, Willerby HU10 6LA for Mrs J Beech
- DC/13/02173/PLF – Erection of 1no. dwelling and creation of new vehicular access at land south east of St Lukes Court HU10 6PQ for Mr T O’Callaghan
- DC/13/02126/PLF – Erection of garage extension with dormer window and velux rooflights in roof to side, construction of dormer window and velux rooflights in roof to front and velux rooflights to rear and construction of new vehicular access at 17 Lime Avenue Willerby HU10 6LA for Mrs J Beech
- DC/13/01996/PLF – Erection of single storey extension to rear, installation of lantern light and erection of garage to side at 83 Kingston Road Willerby HU10 6AH for Mr C Smyth
- DC/13/02120/STPLF – Erection of a temporary anemometer mast (max. Height 60m) for a period of two years at Land North West of Mill House, Albion Lane, Willerby HU10 6TS for Lantanier Ireland Ltd
- DC/13/01526/PLF – Erection of a dwelling at land rear of 7 Ash Grove Willerby HU10 6JH for Mr & Mrs A P Black
- DC/13/01404/PLF – Erection of dwelling at Land West of 8 Hawthorne Avenue Willerby HU10 6JG for Mr Haley
- DC/13/01234/PLF – Erection of a two storey extension to side following demolition of existing garage at 11 Oakdale Avenue Willerby HU10 6BB for Mr & Mrs W & G L Peat.
- DC/12/04855/PLF – Erection of first floor extension to side at 53 Oaklands Drive Willerby HU10 6BJ for Mr Ram
- DC/12/04742/PLF – Erection of 2no. semi detached dwellings following the demolition of existing dwelling(Amended Plans) at Fulmar 9 Ash Grove Willerby HU10 6JH for Premier Select Homes Ltd
- DC/12/04742/PLF – Erection of 2no. semi detached dwellings following the demolition of existing dwelling at Fulmar 9 Ash Grove Willerby HU10 6JH for Premier Select Homes Ltd
- DC/12/04202/PLF – Erection of dwelling at land west of 2 Great Gutter Lane East Willerby HU10 6DE for Miss Sophie Gray
- APPEAL: DC/12/03560/PLF – Retention of fence to front boundary at 55 Carr Lane Willerby HU10 6JP for Mr Andrew Whiteley
- APPEAL: DC/12/02476/PLF – Erection of conservatory at rear 39 Kingston Road Willerby HU10 6AD
- DC/12/04269/CLP – Publicity on an application for Cert of Lawful Development – Proposed Certificate of Lawfulness for proposed use as separate dwellings (Class C3) at St Luke’s Court Development site St Luke’s Court Willerby HU10 6PQ for Applicant BG2 Ltd
- DC/12/03309/PLF – Change of use from shop (a1) to restaurant (A3), including outside seating area and 1.1m high wrought iron fence to front and extractor fan in roof (Amended plans) at 29 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BP for Mr R Hunt
- DC/12/03309/PLF – Change of use from shop (A1) to restaurant (A3), including outside seating area and 1.1m high wrought iron fence to front and extractor fan in roof at 29 Main Street Willerby HU10 6BP for Mr R Hunt